Andrella Gonzalez joined the firm as a certified law clerk and after she obtained her California Bar license, became an Associate Attorney with the firm. Her work involves working with clients preparing and responding to Discovery, compiling and analyzing information to determine division of community property, preparing Motions and declarations, preparing Stipulations, Settlement Conference and Trial Briefs and Marital Settlement Agreements and making Court appearances.
In 2006, Ms. Gonzalez began her experience in the family law field as a part-time file clerk in a family law firm and worked her way up to a legal assistant, then paralegal, while she completed her undergraduate studies at San Diego State University. During law school, she continued to work as a paralegal and a Certified law clerk. Ms. Gonzalez graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, cum laude, in 2013.
Ms. Gonzalez is also a member of the following legal associations:
- San Diego County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego
- Pan-Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- Volunteer lawyer for San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program (”SDVLP”), 2014-present
- Law student representative for Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego, 2013
- Assistant to SDVLP Woman’s Resource Task Force chairperson, 2010-2011
- Volunteer for SDVLP Woman’s Resource Fair, 2010-present
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2013
- San Diego State University, B.S. Criminal Justice Administration, magna cum laude, 2009
- Dean’s Scholarship, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2010-2013
- Bonnie Reading Scholarship, San Diego Family Law Bar Association, 2013