San Diego Divorce Lawyer
Since attending Loyola Law School in Los Angeles and passing the bar, Ms. Lett has devoted her practice to helping individuals navigate emergency and high-conflict legal matters. She began her legal career representing clients as an Americorps Fellowship Attorney, litigating elder abuse cases, consumer fraud, and real estate fraud in Los Angeles.
In 2020, she joined the Legal Aid Society of San Diego, where she represented individuals appealing denials of Social Security benefits at judicial hearings and defended tenants facing eviction trials.
As a Family Law attorney, she is motivated by a desire to obtain fair, practical results that serve the parties’ best interests, thoughtfully advocating for her clients before the court when necessary.
She focuses on the details and nuances of each case to determine the most appropriate course of action. Her family law practice includes divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, restraining orders, and domestic violence matters.
Attorney Tamra Lett has done community work for the following causes:
- Volunteer, SDCBA beach cleanups & homeless support projects
- Volunteer Panelist At Girl Up Regional Summit, 2019
- Volunteer Clerk, Project for the Innocent, Loyola Law School, 2012
Some of the presentations Ms. Lett has taken part in:
- Panel Speaker, Harbor Regional Center Transitions Event for Dependent Adults, 2018
- Panel Speaker, West Hills Neighborhood Council Scams & ID Theft Prevention, 2018
- Webinar Presenter, Elder Financial Exploitation, Legal Aid Association of California, 2018