Call us now: 619-866-3756 | Schedule a FREE Consultation

San Diego Modifications of Order Attorney

After your Judgment is entered and time has passed, be it a divorce or a property division ruling, it may be necessary to review your Court orders to see if they still meet the needs of you and your children. In some circumstances the law allows you to go back into court and ask that the original agreement be revised or modified.

The most common Post-Judgment Modifications include:

It may be necessary to address property division issues if inadequate information was available when your Judgment was entered. However, the Court may not be able to modify some orders if the Court no longer has jurisdiction over that issue.

Contact San Diego Post-Judgment Attorney for a free consultation:
Sachdev Legal Group,  APC
2851 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 430
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone: (619) 866-3756
Fax: (619) 374-2000

Call Now Button