- About Sachdev Legal Group
- Andrella M. Gonzalez
- California Child Custody Guide
- California Divorce Process
- Client Reviews
- Contact Us
- Divorce and Family Law Blog
- Family Law Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Practice Areas
- Puja Sachdev
- San Diego Annulment Attorney
- San Diego Child Custody Attorney
- San Diego Child Support Attorney
- San Diego Division of Property Lawyer
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer
- San Diego Divorce Mediation – Flat Fee Packages
- San Diego Domestic Violence Attorney
- San Diego Grandparent Rights Attorney
- San Diego Legal Separation Lawyer
- San Diego LGBT Divorce Attorney
- San Diego Marital Settlement Agreement Lawyer
- San Diego Military Divorce Attorney
- San Diego Modifications of Order Attorney
- San Diego Paternity Lawyer
- San Diego Pet Custody Attorney
- San Diego Pet Custody Lawyer
- San Diego Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- San Diego Property Division Attorney
- San Diego Spousal Support Lawyer
- Tamra Lett
- Thank You
- 4 Tips To Fight Against Parental Alienation in California
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid During Your Separation
- 5 Things to Remember If You’re Facing False Accusations in Court
- 6 Factors That Affect Child Custody Decisions in California
- 7 Signs That It Might Be Time for a Divorce
- Am I Liable If My Spouse Causes a San Diego Car Accident?
- Are Divorce Records Public?
- Are My Assets in Danger if My Spouse Causes a Car Accident in San Diego, CA?
- At What Age Does Child Support End in San Diego, CA?
- Can a Child Sue for Child Support?
- Can a Prenuptial Agreement Be Violated?
- Can I Get An Annulment?
- Can I Get Back Together with My Ex-Spouse After Divorce?
- Can I Modify My Child Custody Arrangement Without Going to Court in San Diego?
- Can I Stop a Divorce if the Paperwork Has Already Been Filed?
- Can You Kidnap Your Own Child?
- Can You Sue for Defamation During a Divorce in California?
- Child Support Arrears
- Considering Divorce? Ask the hard questions.
- Dealing With the Holidays When Your Divorce is in Transition
- Divorce Statistics and Facts
- Divorcing A Narcissist: Tips, Tools, And What To Expect
- Divorcing the American Dream – by Puja A. Sachdev
- Do California Courts Favor Mothers When Awarding Child Custody?
- Do Grandparents Have Rights in San Diego, CA?
- Do I Have to Sign my Divorce Papers?
- Do Step-Parents Have Visitation Rights in California?
- Does California Recognize Common Law Marriage?
- Does Your Marriage Qualify for an Annulment in San Diego, CA?
- Emancipation in San Diego
- Everything You Need to Know About Filing Bankruptcy After Divorce
- Four Things to Remember If You’re Being Falsely Accused in Court
- Gaslighting: How to Recognize Your Spouse’s Manipulative Behavior
- Getting a Marriage Annulled in California
- Getting Along at Your Children’s Milestone Celebrations
- Getting Back on Solid Financial Ground After a Divorce
- Grandparents’ Rights For Custody and Visitation in California
- How a Mother Can Get Sole Custody of a Child in San Diego, California
- How Can a Father Get Full Custody of Their Child?
- How COVID Has Affected the San Diego Divorce Process
- How Does a Family Court Determine if a Parent is Unfit?
- How Does Child Custody Work After the Death of a Parent or Guardian in San Diego, CA?
- How Domestic Violence Can Impact Your Divorce
- How Far Away Can a Parent Move if They Share Joint Physical Custody in California?
- How Long Do Alimony Payments Last In California?
- How Long Do You Have To Be Married In California To Get Alimony?
- How To Avoid False Domestic Violence Allegations in San Diego, CA
- How To Divide a Stimulus Check if You Are Divorced in San Diego, CA
- How to File a Restraining Order in California
- How to File for Legal Separation in California
- How To Find Cheap Divorce Lawyers?
- How to Get a Narcissist to Reveal Themselves
- How to Get a Summary Dissolution of Marriage in San Diego, CA
- How To Get Emergency Custody in California and What To Watch Out For
- How to Get Temporary Custody for Extended Family Members in San Diego, CA
- How to Look Up Divorce Records in San Diego, CA
- How To Prove That Your Ex-Spouse is an Unfit Parent in a California Child Custody Case
- How to Request a Drug Test in Your Child Custody Case
- How to Request a Psychological Evaluation in Your Child Custody Case
- How to Serve Divorce Papers in San Diego, CA
- In-Person Depositions Requested in Dr. Dre Divorce Case Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Is Celebrity Divorce More Common in California?
- Is Child Support Awarded When Both Parents Share Custody 50/50 in California?
- Is It Possible To Collect Child Support From a Deceased Parent in California?
- Is My Ex-Spouse Allowed to Take Our Child Out of the Country?
- Is My Spouse Entitled To My Inheritance After Divorce?
- Is There Common Law Marriage in California?
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Divorce – What to Learn from It
- Legally Valid Reasons to Stop Paying Child Support in California
- Limitations on Spousal Privilege in California
- Manipulative Behavior: How to Know When Your Spouse is “Gaslighting” You
- Modifying Custody and Visitation Orders
- Order To Show Cause – Request For Orders
- Puja A. Sachdev named a Top Young Attorney for 2011
- Puja A. Sachdev, Attorney of the Month
- Puja Sachdev named 2016 Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Puja Sachdev selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Puja selected as a Staff Writer for the Millionaire Girls’ Movement
- San Diego County Family Law Courts
- San Diego Mediation: Mediation With Family Court Services vs. Private Mediator
- The Benefits of Co-Parenting Courses
- The Different Types of Child Custody in California Explained
- The Governator Gets Divorced: Lessons from Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver’s Split
- The Steps of the Divorce Process in San Diego, California
- Three Common Questions About the New Alimony Tax Law
- Top 6 Telltale Signs You Hired a Bad Lawyer and How to Avoid it in the Future
- What Are Family Law Interrogatories?
- What Are Interim Orders in a Divorce in San Diego?
- What Are the Property Rights of an Unmarried Couple in San Diego, CA?
- What Are the Residency Requirements for a Divorce in California?
- What Can I Do if I Think My Spouse is Hiding Assets During a Divorce?
- What Does Child Support Cover in San Diego, CA?
- What Exactly Can a Process Server Do to Serve Papers?
- What Happens During an Emergency Child Custody Hearing in San Diego, California?
- What Happens If a Spouse Refuses To Sign the Divorce Papers in San Diego, California?
- What Happens if My Spouse Dies While We’re in the Middle of a Divorce?
- What Happens to Child Support if I Remarry?
- What is a Confidential Marriage and Does it Affect a Legal Separation or Divorce?
- What Is a Custodial Parent?
- What is a Legal Separation in California?
- What is a Marital Settlement Agreement?
- What Is a Minute Order in San Diego and Is It Supposed To Be Signed By a Judge?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What Is An Ex Parte Custody Order In California and When Do You Need One?
- What is Considered Income for Child Support?
- What is in a Divorce Decree in San Diego, CA?
- What Is Palimony?
- What is the Difference Between Divorce and Legal Separation?
- What Should I Do If I Was Emotionally Abused in My Divorce?
- What Should I Do When a Spouse Refuses To Move Out During a Divorce in San Diego, California?
- What Should I Wear to Court?
- What You Need to Know About Retroactive Child Support in California
- What’s Attorney-Client Privilege?
- What’s the Difference Between an Attorney and a Lawyer?
- What’s the Difference Between Divorce, Dissolution, and Legal Separation?
- What’s Timeshare Custody?
- What’s the Difference Between Alimony and Spousal Support?
- What’s the Difference Between Legal Custody and Physical Custody in California?
- When Is a Divorce Finalized and What Does That Entail?
- Who Gets What When Accidents Occur During A Divorce?
- Who Is The Affiant When Signing an Affidavit in California?
- Who Should File for Divorce First in San Diego?
- Why Choose Mediation for Your Divorce?
- Why do I Have to Pay Child Support if I Share 50/50 Custody?